Financial Policy and INSURANCE
If you have dental insurance, we would like to help you receive your maximum allowable benefits. To achieve this goal, we need your assistance and understanding of our payment policy. Please understand that:
1. Your insurance is a contract between you and/or your employer and the insurance company. We are not part of that contract.
2. Not all services are covered benefits in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select services they will not cover.
3. We provide medical/dental care. Our relationship is with you and not your insurance company. While filing of insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, all charges are ultimately your responsibility.
We are an in-network provider with Delta Dental Insurance. If you have Delta Dental coverage, we will collect the estimated out-of-pocket at the time of service.
Payment is, otherwise, due in full at the time of service. If you have other dental insurance (such as Guardian, Humana, Metlife, Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield), as a courtesy, we will submit claims on your behalf. Your dental insurance company will reimburse you directly. Most insurance companies should respond to claims within four to six weeks.
Coverage by dental insurance: If you would like to know your estimated insurance coverage, upon your request, we can submit a pre-determination request to your insurance company. This will allow you to know the approximate coverage you can expect from your insurance company, minus any deductible which may apply.
We are not part of any managed care (i.e. HMO, Medicare, Medicaid, Medi-Cal) network.
Outside Services: Fees for outside services such as pathology reports and any other laboratory tests/fees will be billed to you separately and directly by those providers.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a 5% discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
We are here to help. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions.